The objectives of CMPartner AB (Largestcompanies) are environmentally conscious business activities. The comprehensive policy has long included offering good and secure jobs, protecting the environment, and saving energy and natural resources.
The policy is the basis for the following objectives:
- To provide a good and safe working environment ensuring that the staff are properly trained and that there are appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- To take responsibility for the environment in which we operate, to act immediately and responsibly in case of incidents or circumstances that may pose a risk to health, safety or environment, and to report incidents to the authorities and inform the relevant stakeholders.
- To routinely follow-up and comply with laws and other requirements relevant to the company.
Environmental objectives achieved
- Our printed publications bear the Nordic Council’s Ecolabel Swan.
- Our printing company PunaMusta has PEFC certification. PunaMusta has also been awarded the quality and environmental management certifications ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- A digital archive for data is installed.
- We are now sending electronic invoices.
- Waste separation and recycling at the office.
- Fax reports and receipts are stored digitally.
- Reducing paper usage.
- Increasing environmental awareness among employees.
- Encouraging suppliers and co-partners adhere to our environmental standards.
Contact our environmental manager by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 8 566 229 00.